THE GOODIES YOU NEED:Ingredients required for your bread machine Or follow this bread dough recipe
¼ cup butter melted
¼ cup white sugar
1/8 up white sugar
2 Tablespoons fresh brewed coffee
2 teaspoons of cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg or allspice (optional)
FOLLOW ALONG:1. Add your ingredients to the bread machine following the instructions in our bread machine book for bread dough [or follow the recipe above just far enough to make the dough not make the bread ;)]
2. Grease a 9x13 inch pan, I chose the butter method
4. In a small bowl mix together the sugars, coffee, cinnamon, & nutmeg or allspice.
6. Sprinkle you sugar mixture of the surface of the dough
7. Taking one end of the dough roll it up and seal all ends so your yummy sugar mixture is sealed inside
8. With a knife or dental floss cut 1 inch pieces. Place these pieces in your 9x13 inch pan with cut side facing down.
9. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. While oven is preheating cover your pan and let the cinnamon rolls rise in a warm place for about 30-45 minutes (they will become poofy yumminess!!)
|Dough after rising 30 minutes|
10. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
*To top it off here is a great icing recipe from food.com for the sugar addicts in all of us:
ICING:2 cups confectioners' sugar
2 tablespoons butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon milk (orange juice works so great too)
“Mix the confectioners' sugar, butter, and vanilla together. Adding half the milk (or orange juice) to start with, stir in to make a thick glaze, adding just a drop at a time more until you get a nice thick glaze. Spread or pour immediately over cooled cinnamon rolls, pastries, pound cakes, or Danish. Glaze will form a crust and harden as it cools, but you can spread over warmed cakes and serve that way as well.”